Media worked on:
Game Artist focusing on 3D Environment modelling & texturing, with an eye for detail. Very experienced with 3DSMax, Photoshop, and Unreal Engine. Self-motivated, multifaceted creative committed to creating engaging, memorable games as part of an integrated team.
- Texture Artist, Guru Studio- March 2016 – March 2017:
Worked on Paw Patrol.
- Junior Production Artist, Glu Toronto- April – October 2015:
Titles included: Kendall & Kylie, and Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
- QA Technician, Glu Toronto- 2012-2015:
Titles included: Stardom: Hollywood, Zombies Ate My Friends and more.
- Environment Artist, Frostfire Games- 2012:
Titles included: Redshift.
- Top skills: Photoshop, Substance Painter, 3DS Max, Maya, UDK, UE4, Quixel Suite, uvLayout.
- Additional skills: Mari, Unity, Z-Brush, Flash, Premiere, xNormal, Scaleform, Toolbag 2, After Effects.